Sunday, October 30, 2011

Coming Soon...

WOW!  Life has just been crazy lately...good crazy though :)  I've been shooting beautiful weddings and I can't wait to get some of the latest pics up here on the blog!  The weddings have been fabulous...and for those of you who know me, I love all things sentimental...so I have been known to shed a tear (or two) at some of these weddings!  But what can I say? It has been truly awesome getting to know these couples and being invited to be a part of their special journey :)  Anyways...pictures will be up soon!

Also, I have been busy with maternity shoots and senior portraits and I can't wait to get some those pictures up as well.  Lovin' those sassy seniors!  They are just so much fun!

Stay tuned...
And you can now subscribe to the blog on the right-hand side if you would like to receive an email when new posts go up!

www.photographybystephany.com

No comments:

Post a Comment