Thursday, May 10, 2012

MODEL SEARCH | Senior Portraits, Redlands, Photographer

And away we go!  I have officially announced the 2013 Senior Portrait "Model" Search!  I am looking for guys and girls, graduating in 2013 to be the face of SF Photography next school year.  One winner from each High School in Redlands REV, CVHS and RHS) will be picked, ultimately by votes!  The winners will receive a full senior portrait session for free!!  And I will feature their face on my marketing materials for Senior Portraits!  (See the information below).  So class of 2013...email me your bio on your high school experience (What are you involved in, what do you like to do, funny experience in high school, etc...).  I want to hear from you!  You have until June 8th to email me, but don't wait until the last minute!  Do it now!  The 3 finalists from each school (yes, I pick these) will have a FREE 20 minute photo session with me in which I will then post 1 pic from your session on SF Photography Facebook page for all your friends and family to see and vote for.   Can't wait to hear from you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment