Monday, April 29, 2013

Chili Peppers, Red Jeep and a Longboard | Senior Portrait Session | Redlands Photographer


It’s about that time again…the school year’s winding down, everyone is starting to get anxious for the summer, and of course we are getting ready to see off another great class of seniors as they head out into the world to start the next chapter of their lives! 
     During this session, I was lucky enough to spend the afternoon with one really cool girl.  Right away I knew we were going to hit it off, as she walked up rockin’ a Red Hot Chili Peppers tank top and I thought to myself, “Wow! She knows who the Red Hot Chili Peppers are!?!?!?” I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers!  
     She drove me around the reservation in her bright red jeep, which absolutely matched her personality.  We stopped at various locations, snapping some great shots and really capturing the essence of this outdoorsy, fun, all-around great girl that she is.  I especially loved the little red dress combined with the black Converse sneakers, which really allowed her to show off another side of her personality.  But just when I thought this girl couldn’t be any cooler, she busted out her longboard and started skateboarding for me!!!
     Best of luck to this awesome senior, who with her many talents, beautiful smile, and great personality, I know will do some great things in life!




1 comment:

  1. Great post and pics!!! :) Glad to see you're back to blogging!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete