Monday, January 9, 2012

Just Engaged!



 I love LOVE.  :)  What a great way to start 2012...with an engagement session!  I was so excited to photograph these two because I know Ben and his family and used to photograph him while he played football for REV.  And now I can't believe he is graduating college and getting married!  So happy for him and his bride to be, Hannah.  Loved meeting her, and we even have something in common.  Iowa!  She is from Iowa and so was my mom, and I have many relatives living there now.  I loved reminiscing about the few times I've been back there, the delicious corn on the cob, and of course, FIREFLIES!!  I loved fireflies and used to catch them with my cousin!  Anyway, we headed down to Newport/Balboa for this photo shoot, as this was where they spent part of their day on New Years Eve when Ben proposed.  How romantic  :)  We hurried down there so we could get sunset shots!  The So Cal traffic (good ol' 91 freeway....NOT!) almost beat us, but luckily we made it there, with little time to spare.






No comments:

Post a Comment